Domestic Electrical Installation Course
EAL 7695 Level 3 Certificate in Installing, Testing and Ensuring Compliance of Electrical Installations in Dwellings
About The Course
This course is aimed at those who want to become Qualified Supervisors responsible for their own electrical work in dwellings in accordance with Part P of the Building Regulations. Successful completion of this qualification can enable candidates to join a Competent Person Scheme such as NICEIC, ELECSA etc (we advise that candidates check with their chosen scheme provider prior to enrolling on the course). The qualification is assessed by a series of on-line exams, assignments, practical assignments and the completion of a log book of auditable occupational evidence.
This qualification is intended for those who wish to carry out domestic electrical work and are to be nominated as Qualified Supervisors with a Competent Person Scheme. It is suitable for those who are already carrying out electrical works as part of their everyday work but have no formal qualifications and it is also suitable for those who are new to the industry. Candidates must be in a position where they can gather the required occupational evidence carrying out domestic installation works under suitable supervision or monitoring. We will however need to assess the learner's ability to undertake the course.
· Health & Safety
· Environmental legislation and technologies
· Overseeing and organising the work environment
· Planning, preparation and selection of wiring systems
· Installation and commissioning of wiring systems
· Inspection, testing and certification
· Diagnosing and correcting electrical faults
· Occupational competence approval of installations
This course now includes the following qualifications as part of the training package at NO ADDITIONAL COST:
• City & Guilds 2382-15 (17th Edition) Level 3 Award in the Requirements for Electrical Installations BS7671:2008 (2015)
• City & Guilds 2393-10 Level 3 Certificate in the Building Regulations for Electrical Installations in Dwellings
This course comprises of a range of learning experiences, including self-guided on-line, classroom and practical activities. The classroom, practical training and assessments will take 16 days split over 3 months consisting of 1 week of basic theory, practical, 2 weeks of combined theory and assessments, and a final one day practical assessment. All other course content can be completed via distance learning.
· 17th Edition Wiring Regulations BS7671: 2008 Amendment 3 (2015) 'Yellow' Book
· 17th Edition On Site Guide
· Electricians Guide to the Building Regulations (we supply each candidate with a FREE copy!)
(Limited to a maximum of 8 persons per course)
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT - Book this course & Pay in Full at least 2 months in advance to receive a 10% discount!
USE YOUR ELCAS CREDITS AS PART PAYMENT