City & Guilds 2919-01 Electric Vehicle Charging
Electric Vehicle Charging in Domestic, Commercial, Industrial and 'On-Street' installations.
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is aimed at practicing electricians, designers, managers and supervisors with the appropriate competency or responsibility for the following installations:
• Domestic; Part P competent or similar
• Commercial; Registered Electrical Contractor
• On-Street; HERS Competence
Candidates must have a good understanding of the requirements of the current edition of the BS7671 Wiring Regulations.
How long will the course take?
This is a two day course running from 9am to 4pm.
What topics will it cover?
• An understanding of the key requirements of electric vehicle charging equipment
• Recognising the types, modes and requirements for electric vehicle charging
• Design, preparation and assessing suitability of earthing and supply types
• Inspection and testing of electric vehicle charging installations
• Financial incentives and how they are applied
• Certification, commissioning and notification of electric vehicle charging equipment
What books will I need?
• IET Code of Practice for Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Installation (2nd Edition)
Is there an exam?
Yes. One mulitple choice on line exam and one practical assessment including the application of design and installation practice to an open book scenario and observation of practical inspection, testing and commissioning of a live installation.
When will I know if I've passed?
On the day. City and Guilds certificate will follow.
How much will it cost?
£345+VAT - including buffet lunch, registration, exams and assessments.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT - Book this course & Pay in Full at least 2 months in advance to receive a 10% discount!